Tis the season to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate the season than with a special toast with your favorite holiday drink? That’s what the complete holiday drink recipe collection is all about—celebrating!
We’ve compiled over 70 drink recipes to help you and yours celebrate the holidays. Whether you’re planning a Christmas party or just relaxing after a long day of shopping, enjoying your favorite beverage is an important part of what makes this time of year special.
If you’ve ever heard of a holiday drink, chances are you’ll find it in this collection. Whether it’s a traditional favorite or an outrageous concoction you’ve never dreamed of, it’s all here. Take a look at just a few examples:
• Hot Buttered Rum: Delish! Can’t you almost taste it by just reading the name?
• Minty Martini: Perfect for a holiday party!
• Ho-Ho-Kus Pocus: If you think the name is fun, wait till you try the cocktail.
• Candy Cocktail: The name says it all!
• Frostbite: It may be cold outside, but you won’t be after one of these luscious drinks.
• Brandy Eggnog: The season just wouldn’t be the same without nog.
• Santa’s Milk: Don’t let the name fool you—this one’s for adults!
But it’s not just about cocktails. We’ve also assembled one of the most extensive collections of non-alcoholic holiday beverage recipes you’ll find anywhere. Whether you’re looking for a special holiday treat for the kids or a nice alternative to ice tea and sodas for the nondrinkers in your house, we’ve got your recipe. Here’s just a sampling:
• Candy Cane Milk Shake: You DEFINTELY don’t have to be a kid to like this one!
• Coolest Cappuccino: Is it coffee or is it a milk shake? You decide.
• Iced Coffee: No need to pay a small fortune at your local coffee house—this recipe costs only pennies to make!
• Orange Nog: Introduce the kids to eggnog with this delicious variation on the old favorite.
Trying to decide on just the right array of beverages for your family Thanksgiving dinner? You’ll find them all right here. Planning a holiday party? Choose from our complete list of cocktails and “mocktails” for everyone on your guest list. Impress your guests with a Mistletoe Apertif. Enjoy an Adult Hot Chocolate with your favorite dessert after a holiday dinner. Warm up with a Tobogganer’s Toddy after shoveling snow. Or treat the little ones to Kid’s Spiced Cider after a cold day of playing outside.
You could spend hours thumbing through cookbooks and searching through websites trying to find just the right holiday drink recipes for your next party or holiday dinner, but why take the time? During the mad rush of the holidays, your time is valuable and we know that. That’s why we’ve done the work for you. Now you can find all the holiday drink recipes you’ll ever need in one convenient collection. You may also want to check out Martha’s other title that covers Thanksgiving turkey recipes. Here’s to the holidays!